1. Those with sensitive skin will appreciate our 100% natural soaps - especially Creamy Castile which is simply an olive oil and goat's milk soap.
2. Some soaps are formulated specifically for your face.
3. Shampoo bars cleanse and soften your hair. They remove residue from commercial products, smooth frizzies, soften coarse hair and give body to fine hair.
4. Coffee soaps are great to use in the kitchen because they neutralize odors on your hands.
5. Goat milk soaps are known for their superior moisturizing and soothing properties.
6. Try a scrubby soap for gardeners or mechanics.
7. Lemon Eucalyptus is our natural alternative to DEET. Simply bathe with the soap, and bugs won't like you anymore!
8. And of course, you can use any of our soaps in the shower in place of your regular soap or shower gel. Use a nylon shower scrubbie to create lots of bubbles!