I’ve been tagged by Sarah at Ladybug Soapworks
These are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you
2) Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading)
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below)
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them (This is only a game)
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up
1) I have made 234 batches of soap since November 18, 2002.
2) I was a youth pastor for the first three years out of college, and still thoroughly enjoy being involved in youth ministry as a volunteer ever since.
3) Thursday morning is pancake day at our house.
4) My parents still live on the original homestead of my dad’s great-great-grandfather who came to Kansas from Sweden.
5) Just finished reading “The Shack” by William P. Young. I highly recommend it!
6) Most embarrassing moment: walking to class my freshman year in college, and having a boy point out the pair of dirty underwear falling out of my pantleg.
People I’m tagging: